Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving!

'Morning!
It's Thanksgiving, so happy Thanksgiving!

I personally, am not a big fan of this day because none of the stores are open today (except for Wal-Mart) and I have no relatives in which I can celebrate it with.
Not to mention my mom doesn't know how to roast turkey and make mashed potatoes and stuffing and a whole bunch of whatever stuff you eat on Thanksgiving.
Excuse my negativeness.

Besides that,
I have realized
that I would really
want to try
to write
a very
complicated
verse novel.

Like that ^
:)

I'm working on a short story currently, and I have only written about 5 sentences. Quite pathetic, if I must say so myself.
It will come along. Soon.
I'm just really bad at coming up with a good plot and trying to make it as un-confusing as possible.
OH WELL.
The deadline for it January 8th or something like that, and hopefully I'll get a majority of it done during winter break and over the weekends.

Anyways, I have no more to say on this nice, overcast morning.
I'll post/edit later with some stuff when I'm bored doing HW.
Happy Thanksgiving.

-Julie

No comments: