Thursday, November 26, 2009

Cake Boss

Hm...
Throughout today I had lots of things I wanted to blog about, but now they're gone.
Typical me.
Anyways, I'm watching Cake Boss right now.
I love the show! It's awesome and funny.
Not to mention they make cake on there.
I also finished watching the Chronicles of Narnia; it was pretty good.
It was just a bit annoying with the White Witch because the whole time I was going "Just kill the effing bitch!"
Er, yeah.

I also want to say that I'm starting Ouran High School Host Club.
It's really good so far.
The mangaka is really good at drawing!

Oh, well. G2g!

2 comments:

Sydney G. said...

This is Syd.
You know, Syd.
There was a marathon of CB on last night.
I watched it.

JayTee said...

Uh-huh. So did I. :)
That's why I mentioned it last night.
You know, it wasn't like it was a coincidence or anything like that.
Just btw. :D