Friday, November 27, 2009

Celebration!


Oh-hohohoho! (^ I sound like a deranged protagonist from a manga series. Honestly. & btw, I was not trying to sound like Santa Claus. Should it have been "Kukukuku"?)
This is mah 7th post.
I shall host a small virtual celebration.
Yay!
Exciting isn't it?
Yus? Yus.
Hehe. I wasn't really kidding when I said I'd celebrate it. >_>
So here's the celebration picture above. ^
Totally irrelevant. I know.
The colors were pretty and it looked good (as a thumbnail) on Flickr when I was looking for cakes on there under the keyword "butterflies".
Er, yeah. Again, irrelevant, but I swear! There are cakes on there when you search "butterflies"!
Anyway, *cough*, I'm going to end this post now. (I think this is why I don't make a habit of uploading pictures onto this blog.)
Must finish mah POW 4.
;_;
-Julie
EDIT: I have just decided that for every end of the month, I will pick my favorite post for that month. The end of the month is coming soon, but I already know which one I like. So I'm picking mah "Overpowing Urge" post. :D

No comments: