Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Tablet PCs

Third post. :)
I'm getting there.
More than five, and it calls for a celebration!
jk. (maybe)

Anyway, I was browsing through on the computer.
I click the start button > all programs > accessories > tablet pc
And just before I opened the "Tablet PC" folder I thought, "Woah! This computer as programs a tablet PC would have?!" Smart, I know.
After all, this computer IS fairly new. (Kinda.)
And then I clicked tablet pc > windows journal
I get an electronic loose leaf piece of paper.
I start writing, but it's all deformed and messed up and ugly
So I think, "What's the point?"
Now I'm sad.
I want a tablet PC.
D:
My geometry teacher has one.
I envy him a lot right now.

I just noticed; I seemed to be getting into the habit of writing in short, simple sentences.

Just as a side-note, I have a ton of homework.
So I feel sucky.
I would probably say shitty, but according to an acquaintance of mine, "sucky/sucks" sounds so much better and nicer.
and saying "shitty" just shows that you have poor vocabulary.
:D

Anyway, enough of my blabbing.
-Julie

EDIT: I JUST realized-- and I feel a tad bit stupid for it-- but my blog layout has the same design as my lunchbox, only in a different color scheme. XD

No comments: