Sunday, July 4, 2010

FUMES. >:P (another unofficial post)

I can’t do a “grrr” emote, so sad.

Happy Independence Day, people!

Anyways, to the point—I was wondering what was going on with Kiniro no Corda, since the latest chapter came out about 12.7 weeks ago (about 2 months) and it was from the February issue of LaLa! BLASPHEMY! >:U And so I went to check out Kaito Zero, the scanlating group, and no notices from them. SLOWPOKES. And then I check out their translator’s blog page, and chapter 64’s already been translated, since MARCH. Even more reason to be frustrated, I’d say. Then I go on Mangafox, and guess what? It’s been LICENSED! Great! I’m sure it’s bad business for Viz, but it publishes sooooo slooooooow. Besides, people do end up buying really yummy mangas like La Corda. I just don’t because my mom is a Hater. D:

Soooo, luckily, the forum’s still up, and I check out the spoiler scans for chapter 67. (OMGNESS) Screw my Chinese, and screw traditional. (Since getting my mom to read it for me is NOT an option.) But I did manage to get the overall meaning of the chapter and it just really makes me want more. NAO. Sometimes I tell myself I’ll come back in a year, and then most of my serials would be completed by then. But then I quickly tell myself that, like TDA, I’d lose an insight as to what’s going on, and miss out on a lot of new series. So no.

But maybe 3 months. :)

No comments: