Friday, June 25, 2010

BORED. :O

Mkay, so read some good books today. :) I’m adding the “Recently Read Books” widget. Graceling by Kristin Cashore. Yush. :D I’ve been reading so much fantasy recently, and I’ve simply no patience for the classics that I promised myself I’d read (or reread, in some cases). But I guess fantasy is just so much easier to immerse myself into and allow myself to be swept into. Besides, the books in YouMedia are so neeew and some of them look realllly cool (I’m sorry I judge books by their cover, but it’s a habit I can’t overcome).

And Live Writer is so kewl. Yesterday was the 27th and the previous post was posted the 20th (which was when I drafted it). >:D Today’s the 28th, but I think this should go as the 25th, haha.

I was so bored recently that I decided to learn (or more accurately, sight-read) some more pop songs. Well, in this case, I was going for more Yiruma-like songs (and prolly other Asian songs, because they sound pretty and have really nice cadences, like Gackt). I found some good ones, so for now, I’ve got something new to work on. I have to admit, I do feel a bit bad. I already have a couple songs that are currently in progress (like La Campanella and Un Sospiro by Liszt [La Campanella is not by Paganini, idiots! Paganini composes for violin, not pianists! IT WAS A COLLABORATION!], Yiruma’s Kiss the Rain, Chopin’s Ballade No. 1, and Pachelbel’s Canon arranged for piano solo…)

Lastly, I forgot to say that I cut my hair. :D So once I take a good picture I’ll post it, along with my other pair of purple glasses that no one’s yet seen/recognized. (For some reason I’m really sensitive to when a person gets new glasses. People look totally different, and that’s why you really have to choose glasses that look good on you. The way they frame your face prolly makes a subtle difference, but its enough to make you look different.)

>(^___^)>

No comments: