Wednesday, December 23, 2009

More Things to Ramble About

1 Recently I've been fantasizing about how I suddenly moved to Japan. And even though my life there would be like hell because I'd be SOOOOO behind on everything, I'd still have facebook and this blog. Not to mention I would make a new blog in which I would write everything in Japanese...

2 So Ouran Host Club is coming out 2morrow! *EXCITED*
I also read Chapter 14 of Akagami no Shirayuki. And it was soooo cute! -wub- I don't think its been released yet.

3 Counterfeit Island on Poptropica came out a few days ago with early admission! So I logged on to my account, but because I was so stupid in buying the Astro Knights Island early pass even though I knew I wouldn't be able to use it, I didn't have enough credits to buy the pass (450, but you needed 500)! And you even get 200 credits instead of the usual 100! Obviously, I made a new account, finished the 5 easiest islands (Shark Tooth, Early Poptropica, Nabooti, Nate, Time Twisted) and I bought the pass! Yay! And I finished the island and got 200 credits! Yay!
So it was probably on the easier side, but I guess it was still fun. For once, I didn't use a tutorial, and it made it all the more fun because I got to solve the whole mystery all by mahself.

4 I'm in the middle of changing my handwriting. It's coming along, but not quite.

5 I can't wait to see New Moon. Meh mom promised me to take me to see it.
"WHY AREN'T YOU TAKING ME WITH YOU?"
Yep, I can almost hear you guys asking me that angrily.
That is because we are driving all the way to Skokie (don't ask why; 'tis for the sake of Old Orchard Mall). Not to mention I don't really like organizing group activities, especially during winter break. WAY too troublesome.

6 I'm thinking about continuing my fanfics. It's been a while, and not writing things seems to have deteriorated mah skillz. The hiatus status will soon be gone! Yays!

No comments: