Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bringing the NEW YEAR!

Happy New Year's, everyone! <3
Yeah, it's not 2010 yet officially, but who cares.
So I hope everybody is ready to let this year go.
I, for one, am very happy to let go, because '09 was definitely not a walk in the park. Sure, it was a very relaxed year, but not much has come out it. (no offense)
I'm definitely looking forward to 2010.
It kicks off in February with the Winter Olympics (-squee- I can't wait!), our class trip, luncheon, graduation, high school...
These are just a few major events this year.
Not to mention I have many piano competitions and other things I want to attend this year.

Part of my New Year's resolutions is to actually try this year.
Personally, I don't think I've been a very good student this year.
I haven't really been paying attention in class, nor actually being my normal perfectionistic self, and I haven't really been trying my best.
My writing skillz have deterioriated, Claire's still better at me than math, Amy's taller than me, and so many more things I lack. (Yes, I am pretty competitive; deal with it.)
I really want to learn the Grieg concerto in A minor this year, and I hope to pass my piano exam.
I also hope to improve my writing skillz, add more words to my vocab, get better and faster at math, get taller, get faster at swimming...
Most of all, I wish to get some self-control.
Because I honestly lost mine one or two years ago.
Not kidding. I used to have some.
SERIOUSLY.
Obviously there's a lot more negativeness left in my system, but let's put that aside for now.

I went to the Japanese market place today, and I'm seeing more non-Japanese people over the years. (namely, Americans and Chinese people)
But what really amazes me is the fact that if you walk around the store, you will be able to catch the words "wasabi" and "teriyaki" in American accents.
I mean, wasabiwasabiwasabi.
Is that all they think about?
There's much more pwnsome Japanese food besides wasabi.
And teriyaki.
Ahem.
Also, I was so close to buying the Japanese magazine.
The one with Momo, Arisa, Shugo Chara...
GAH!
I'm so mad that my parents wouldn't let me buy one.
I'm also upset that my parents let me forget Japanese.
-sigh-

Let's not be Johnny Raincloud and rain down our your cheery New Year's spirit.

Happy New Year's everybody.
I hope that 2010 will be a year full of surprises, good luck, and good fortune.
Cheers.

-glugs down some champagne-
jk.

C;

No comments: