Thursday, October 7, 2010

Homework is going to kill me. And then my mom, if she finds a way to revive me.

Alright, so, I friended some old acquaintances on Facebook for the wrong reasons.

Alright, that didn't sound right

I friended some old acquaintances on Facebook because I LURVE their pictures.

Nah.

I friended some old acquaintances on Facebook because I love their picture quality, and most importantly, I love their photo editting skills. And their photography skills. SKILLZZZ.


So now I'm telling my mom that I should really get a digital SLR camera.
Yush, I am doing my research. At the moment, I'm looking at the Nikon D3000, I guess, since I know it takes great pictures and its cheap. But I think I'll have to do more research on different lenses, ISO, exposure, and apeture, because I really want to figure out how to take those really cool photos at night with flash.

No comments: