Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Babbles.: Me.

Babbles.: Me.: "My name is Bob Jiayin Tang. I dislike writing essays and such because I sound stupid. Informal writings are good, and I like writing rando..."

'Tis my blogpost for my American Lit class.
Writing a blog is unusually, but seems pretty neat. :)

I'm not quite sure if I like it, but...
Maybe I'll be in a different mood tomorrow and decide that its ABSOLUTELY AWFULLLLL.

My mom finally downloaded the pics from the trip. :D So when I blog about Days 6-8, I can include pics!


Following is an email I sent about first day of school. I'm copy/pasting because I'm too lazy and I still have to do another AmeriLit hw. -sigh-

i finally got art, so i was excited about that
and i have lunch with a bunch of syd's guy friends
my american lit teacher is making us make a blog for class. its unusual, but i think its going to be fun
ap chinese we have a crowded classroom, and we actually have to turn in our summer hw (panic!)
for ap human our class is veryvery small, and the teacher isn't so bad. she's very straightforward, so i like that
i'm doing cross country now, which means for the season i cannot commit to anything but cross country :(
i still have to talk to math team coaches about practice (one which happens to be tomorrow)... bleh.


-Julie

1 comment:

Sydney Gillary said...

Unusual darling. You put unusually. 2 paragraph.
you have lunch with me guy friends?