Thursday, May 27, 2010

Windows Live Writer

Ok, ok. I’m getting there.
I’m going to post Pt3 sometime soon, I PROMISE! (more like, I’m promising myself that I will promise to post it.)

Anyways, I just wanted to post this since I had just linked this blog to my, ahem, “Windows Live Writer”, which came with mah aweshome Windows 7. Now I can blog offline! The joys. And it has automatic spell check too! HOOOOLY CRAAAAP.

And lastly, I just wanted to post this vid:

I had to download and edit/cut some parts for my decades project (2000s, btw). It’s pretty interesting, but a little confusing for those who don’t really know how it works. I barely understand it, so I hope that when I present tomorrow, no one’s going to grill me with hard questions.

Osh. (AND THIS IS MINE, STEALERS!)

No comments: