Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Cold and Sunny January Sunday

Ok, so Bloland assigned us this weird collage thing, and I'm thinking about collaging the pictures on Photoshop, and doing a bunch of cool effects with it.
But, come on.
It's such a stupid project.
And it's so not worth overachieving for.
So I just decided to print the pictures out and resorted to collaging it in that lame, average, and mediocre way that everyone will do it in.
Go with the majority.
Why not?
I'm about to print it, but my printer doesn't really print anything other than a couple meek green lines.
Then I try my other printer, but it doesn't print at all.
Great.

Which leads me to the fact that I just had to go outside by MAHSELF, walk to FedEx Kinko's by MAHSELF, pay for them to print it by MAHSELF, and walk home by MAHSELF.
-huff-
I'm walking the streets by MAHSELF with no one in sight in the mile radius.
It's fricking Sunday and it's fricking cold.
The entire time I'm thinking, "What the hell is a girl like me doing, walking around on empty streets on this cold and sunny Sunday?"
Then I ask mahself, "How did my mom convince me to do this?"
But despite all this crap, I enjoyed the little walk.
'Tis refreshing! C:

Whoever read the whole post...

You are a loser.
XP

No comments: